ESG Professional Training
The ESG Professional Training is a challenging training course offering a unique holistic viewpoint to Sustainability. In this course, experienced professionals will benefit from our interactive approach focusing on both strategic and operational aspects of Sustainability. Our skill-building and hands-on approach assists participants to improve their capabilities and drive practical Sustainability solutions successfully across their organization. Participants will adopt an inclusive approach to Sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) issues, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) trends, challenges, standards, and strategies and will gain insights into best methods for leading organizational Sustainability to overcome business uncertainty and gain long lasting competitive advantage.
Gain in-depth understanding of Sustainability and ESG ecosystem and future development
- Learn to formulate sustainability strategies and integrate ESG criteria into corporate structure
- Practice on real life Social Return On Investment (SROI) cases
- Articulate the business case for sustainability
- Ensure maximum impact from Sustainability and ESG initiatives
- Influence Sustainability and ESG positive development within company and partners
At the end of our three-day ESG Professional Training, participants will have developed the skills and methodologies to:
- Lead sustainability in your organization
- Assess, identify, and manage opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective
- Adopt a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
- Develop, implement, monitor and communicate Sustainability and ESG strategies and initiatives
- Improve sustainability performance, organizational profile and competitiveness
- Effectively disclose organizational strategies, material issues, impacts, and performance
Key Topics include
- Practical Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Global Requirements and Legislation
- Stakeholder Management
- Sustainability, ESG and CSR Trends
- Sustainability, ESG and CSR Programs
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Sustainability Strategy
- Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainability Assessment
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- Sustainable Communications
- The future of CSO’s
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
ESG Professional Training is ideally suited to professionals and leaders seeking advance, in-depth knowledge in ESG/Sustainability. An ideal candidate may play a role in:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Health and Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying ESG/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course.
An understanding of ESG and Sustainability is required.
Professional experience is required.
Price: €900 (For a 2 days course) 10am – 4pm.
Fill the form below to express your interest.